It's a big world out there...

A brief outline of what is going on in my life.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fly Fishing

This weekend my dad and I went for a weekend fly-fishing course in Hampshire. I have only had a quick at fly fishing previous to this in France so I didn't really know what to expect.

The first day we were taught the theory of fly-fishing and spent quite a long time on the lawn next to the lakes practicing our casting techniques without out hooks.


Fly fishing is a sport full of innuendo, although I think I was the only one chuckling when we were told to sort out our tackle and the check our stiff rods!!

The first day I went home without a fish but on the second day I managed to catch two rainbow trout about 2lbs each.

1 Comments:

Blogger maijieer said...

You hometown is a beauty place in my opinion,and i am a chinese college,
welcome you to my hometown,"仙都"I mean :if you have the opportunity,enjoy you live!
136479958 is my QQ number,can i make friends with you?

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home